Tuesday, December 27, 2011

The Start of Forever

Hey all! I'm Sheri... and this is my blog called "The Godly Wife".  This is a blog I felt called to start after I married my best friend on Wednesday, December 21, 2011.

There are many things I hope to talk about. There are no limits except for one: I will not condone anything that God wouldn't condone. This means I will talk about risque topics, but I will not endorse them in any way. A lot of things change when you get married, and I hope this helps pave the way to a journey that blesses God and what He has for us.

I'd like to introduce my husband, Bobby.....



This is the man that I waited for after God promised me a new husband (story to come later). We shared our first kiss on our wedding day. Needless to say, we didn't have sex until later that night. Hehe! For anyone who knows what it feels like to wait... you know how much it it worth.

Anyway, Feel free to comment and share your thoughts. There will be more posts to come.





-Sheri

No comments:

Post a Comment