Friday, December 7, 2012

The Stockings were hung on the bookshelf with care...

...in hopes that my sanity will soon re-appear! HA!

 I sent out the Christmas cards and the shopping is done. I think. I keep forgetting that my anniversary is coming BEFORE Christmas, and coincidentally, it is the same day the world is going to end. Awesome!

Please know, I am not paranoid at all about December 21st. I find it funny that the world is freaked out... Just like y2k....

 I have 100% peace in my heart that Jesus is going to come back when HE is good and ready, and not a day sooner.

So back to Christmas.

This is also finals week for my online menagerie of Grad classes. I have four papers due within the next, oh, 5-48 hours. Do I have any of them started? Nah. I work well under pressure. :P

 Christmas this year is taking on a brand new meaning. I was in the wonderful Wally World and found a recordable story book and stopped to look at it. Long story short, it was a Disney Christmas book that rhymed and was super cute. It goes through their "Christmas list" and had corny things like "I want something warm this holiday, so I want your warm hugs..." yadda yadda yadda... so at the end, I start crying because it goes on to say that more importantly than anything else, I just want to spend Christmas with you.

 Cue the waterworks.

 I'm so ready for children. I can feel it. I know once the homestudy is started and completed, it will not be long until we have a special someone to bring home. I'm getting impatient.

No comments:

Post a Comment